FULBRIGHT Scholar Program: A program of the United States Department of State Bureau of Educational and Cultural Affairs. Learn more
Senior FULBRIGHT Scholar
Professional Development Workshops: “Learning Disabilities: Differentiation, Identification, & Strategies,” Qatar University.
- Guest Lecturer: “Communicating With and About People with Disabilities.” College of Pharmacy.
- Professional Development Workshops: “Universal Design Learning for the Diverse Classroom: Teaching Students in the Digital Age!” 4th Annual Information and Communication Technology (ICT) in Education, College of the North Atlantic and the Supreme Council of Information and Communication Technology.
- Continuing Education for Healthcare Providers: “What Every Healthcare Professionals Should Know About Learning Disabilities.” Qatar Rumailah Hospital to physicians, nurses, therapists, and educators.
- Research Seminar: “Self-Determination for People with Disabilities.” College of Education.
- Professional Development Workshops: “How do Students Learn Best: Brain Research on Knowledge, Depth, Intentions, Emotions.”
- Research Inquiry: “Establishing a Research Agenda.” Department of Psychological Sciences.
- Guest Lecturer: “Integrating University Design Learning and Assistive Technology for Educational Leaders.” College of Education, Department of Educational Leadership.
- Professional Development for Qatar Regional Teachers.
Senior FULBRIGHT Specialist
Professional Development at Zirve University
- “What are Developmentally Appropriate Practices?”
- “We Know How the Brain Works, But How Does It LEARN?”
- “What You Think You Know: 5 Myths about Teaching and Learning.”
- “If Critical Is So Important, Why is it so Difficult to Teach?”
- “How Do Students with Learning Disabilities Really Learn?
- “Students with Learning Disabilities: How do they learn?
- “Hearing and Visual Impairment: Adaptions for teachers.”
- “Early Math Learning: Red flag for math difficulties.”
- “Communicating with and about People with Disabilities.”
- “How Difficult Can learning Math Be?” Presentation for 3rd year math majors.
U.S. Department of State Speaker, Fulbright Hays
- “Science Spectacular: Hands-on Science Modules on Fundamental Scientific Principals on Energy, Motion, Sound, Pressure, Light, Forces, and Electricity.” Sponsored by the U.S. Embassy in Doha, Qatar in collaboration with the Qatar Scientific Foundation.
- Integrating Universal Design for the Diverse Learners
- U.S. Trends in Special Education
- Understanding How the Brain Works
- International Trends in Special Education